I hate photos with no head, too. Trust me on this. It was *awful* and this was the best of the lot. That’s what happens when you quickly take photos before daylight with a tripod. Oh well.
I drafted with no ease in Patternmaster, then scaled the draft to 95% horizontally in Pattern Editor. It’s darn near perfect for this interlock.
The other thing I did in Pattern Editor was to slide the sleeve cap forward a quarter inch and true the seam lines. I’ve posted about that before, and it solves my problem with the sleeve caps without fiddling with my measurements and raising/lowering the cap height. I wish I could permanently imprint that on my memory so that I won’t forget again, ’cause it works great for me!
You’ll see one slight difference in my drawing and my actual finished top: the horizontal seam underneath the bust. I didn’t have enough fabric to cut that in one piece. So it’s become a Design Element.